Dog Beach Rules
Please visit the official Brevard County Canova Beach South Page for detailed information.
These rules are intended to protect everyone’s usage and enjoyment of the Dog Beach Area.
- All dogs must enter and exit the beach from the South crossover.
All dogs must have proof of current rabies vaccination and license.
- All dogs must be on a leash (no more than 6ft), no more than two dogs per handler.
- Handlers must stop their dogs from digging and are responsible for immediately filling any holes.
- Handler is responsible for picking up and disposing of dog waste into the trash receptacles.
- You are responsible to remove your dog from the beach should they become aggressive.
- Brevard County is not responsible for the behavior of any dog.
- Dog bites should be reported to Brevard County Animal Services and Enforcement (321) 633- 2024, option 1
- It is illegal to harm or harass sea turtles their nests or hatchlings F.S. Chap 370.
3299 Highway A1A, Indian Harbour Beach
On the Atlantic Ocean at the eastern end of Eau Gallie Boulevard (SR-518).
The boundaries of the dog beach are from Eau Gallie Boulevard to the north and the property line of the Radisson Suite Oceanfront Hotel to the south. Signage will be posted to indicate boundaries. All dogs must be on leashes and display current licenses and vaccinations in order to utilize the facility. There is no cost to use the dog beach. Be sure to stay between the marked signs and enter the beach through the South crossover.